anyone remember that episode of never mind the buzzcocks when simon amstell upset preston by making fun of his wife so he walked out and phil jupitus took someone from the audience who looked a bit like him and they just carried on with the show
that was monumental
"Preston was worried that him appearing on Celebrity Big Brother might alienate hardcore Ordinary Boys fans. Fortunately, neither of them were in the country. Or existed."
- 14 years old: I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.
- 17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
- 21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?
that’s how you make armor for women, no bullshit boob cups.
Boob cups must be the most uncomfortable things on earth… What the hell are you supposed to do when one of your boobs slips out? Let’s say you inhale or move your chest somehow so your breasts get free from the cup and end up clipped on the edge?? You can’t even pull them like you can when your bra gets all screwed up! Like who wants to wear that while they’re fighting monsters and shit?
I hit reblog so hard I may have sprained my finger
boob cups could also kill you. If you fall on your chest, all your weight will be on the middle of the boob cups and your sternum could be crushed. bye bye heart.
and the fact that this is the Mulan from “Once Upon a Time” makes it even better
how to tell if someone likes you
1. they don’t
- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...